For those of you obsessed with your iphones and ipads (guilty), I am sure you'll want to download a million pregnancy apps.
Here are my favorites.
- What to expect when you're expecting (weekly update, daily updates)
- Baby Center (weekly update, daily updates, community message boards)
- Baby Bump (weekly update, daily updates)
- Web MD Pregnancy (This is the only one that works for twins! You can add that you have two babies on the way and it will automatically tailor it towards multiples.)
- Baby names by sevenlogics - search through top names by gender for different years, save your favorites
- Baby names by Schatizsoft - not as good as other app, but also includes twin names and last name search
Pregnancy food no-nos:
- I can never remember the rules about eating fish so this has been really helpful b/c I can pull it up on my phone at a restaurant or grocery store. It does have a few weird things on there to avoid like mayonnaise which I've never heard before (maybe homemade would be bad?)
- If you are trying to get pregnant, download fertility friend. It will help you track ovulation, temps, CM, etc and suggest your most fertile days based on your data/history.