Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Baby shower!

Diaper cake made by my mother in law!
My baby shower was this Sunday. And yes the doctor gave me permission to come off bed rest and attend, I just had to stay seated for most of it. It was such a nice shower and people were so generous!

My sister was in charge and did a great job of getting everything together. She got a lot of help from the rest of the family with the decorations and food so it was a group effort!

There were so many cute little girl outfits from everyone. It makes me so excited for the girls to get here and dress them up.
The food table (sans food).


Dr. Seuss Thing 1 and Thing 2!
I was able to get (mostly) everything left on my registry after the shower with the gift cards I've gotten. Big delivery should be coming from Target/Babies R Us in the next few days! I guess we are pretty much ready for the babies? Except that the house looks like an episode of hoarders. The entire living/dining room is just covered with baby stuff. As soon as the nursery is done (painting is finished, just waiting on carpet! Dresses are painted too!) we'll be able to put most of it away and that will help. And by we'll, I mean Darren since the doctor said I'm not even allowed to climb stairs.




Dr. Seuss theme.

Twin facts, home made cake pops and baby bottle center piece.

Costco cake - so yummy!






Twin bassinet with my childhood Cabbage Patch twin dolls. They were a bit dirty, ha.


Chair for bed rest girl.


Presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment