Saturday, April 13, 2013

27 week twin belly


27 week twin bellyBabies are the size of a head of cauliflower.

This was a tough week. I feel super pregnant and giant and am pretty uncomfortable. I've been getting heart burn the last few weeks, my fingers and feet are starting to swell a little and my back is still hurting. Ugh. On top of all this, I am now on modified bed rest because of the FFN test. I was really bummed to miss my yoga class today. Going to focus on taking it easy this week.

On the upside, the girls are super active and doing really well. It is the weirdest feeling when they both move at the same time and I can see my belly stick out in two different places.

Ten more weeks till full term twin pregnancy. Since the doctor won't let me go longer than 38 weeks, they'll be here within 11 weeks (or sooner!). Really crazy thinking about that.
twin belly photos

No comments:

Post a Comment