Saturday, April 20, 2013

28 week twin belly

28 week twin belly
THIRD TRIMESTER!

Babies are the size of Chinese cabbage this week.

28 weeks was my second major goal (24 being the first). Next goal is 32 weeks!

So I've been on bed rest for a little over a week now and I am going a bit stir crazy. It is super boring and a little disheartening. I have to hook up to a home monitoring machine twice a day to check for uterine activity. I've had a few contractions but nothing major enough to go to the hospital. I guess its comforting every time they tell me it looks good. But it is still scary having to be monitored so closely!

Tomorrow is my shower and the doctor gave me permission to go, thankfully.She said as long as I stay seated for most of it and refrain from walking around.  Last week my co-workers had a surprise duel shower for me and the other Maggie who was 38 weeks pregnant. It was really nice with Pot Belly sandwiches, a milkshake and homemade cookies. We also got a very generous gift card to Babies R Us.

On Thursday night the doctor let me go to our birthing class which was a tour of Fairview Hospital as long as I used a wheel chair. I really like Fairview Hospital and the rooms seemed really big. Hopefully though we won't be delivering there too soon!

twin belly growth
Add caption

No comments:

Post a Comment