Saturday, November 30, 2013

Baby food making



Made a few batches of baby food today using my baby bullet I got at my baby shower.

I love the baby bullet so much. Made three sweet potatoes worth yesterday, and four pears and four avocados today. The freezer is filled with frozen baby food. I bought these storage containers on Amazon, though in hindsight I probably could have just used ice cube trays covered instead. Anyway, after they froze, I popped them out into a giant freezer bag so I could make more batches.

We gave the girls sweet potatoes for the first time yesterday. Bailey literally laughed between every bite, she apparently thought it was hilarious. They seemed to do way better with these than the rice cereal. Going to try to make all fresh baby food instead of buying jar stuff.


No comments:

Post a Comment