Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Sleep! Lots and lots of sleep!

Finally! An awesome sleep night for both babies, at our own house! I put the girls down around 7:45. Both woke up at 8:30 p.m. and I thought, here we go again. But aside from the 8:30 wake up, they slept straight until the morning when we had to WAKE THEM UP at 7:10! Amazing.

Here's what we did:

  • Rice cereal - last night they did an awesome job and ate most of it. Full tummies! 
  • Double layers - on the advice of my mother-in-law who did two layers when she had them overnight last weekend (and they slept through the night without waking up), I put them in cotton footed sleepers with fleece sleep sacks over that. This makes me feel super bad if they were waking up because they were cold, but at least I will try double layers from now on.
  • Noise machine on all night - we had the noise machine on a 45 minute timer but now we are just letting it run all night.

No comments:

Post a Comment