Friday, May 24, 2013

Baby basics class

We took another baby class last night at the wellness center. This one was baby basics hands on. They go over things like changing diapers, bathing, temperature taking, swaddling, sleeping positions, feeding, etc. And everyone has a fake baby doll to practice with. The nurse that taught the class was hilarious.

I have three things to buy after leaving the class - aquaphor (to use for moisturizing instead of lotion), baby washcloths (she said the smaller ones are actually much easier to use than a regular sized one) and a bottle brush (sometimes the dishwasher won't cut it). She also had two books recommendations that I feel I need to load onto my Kindle: The Happiest Baby on the Block and On Becoming Baby Wise. (UPDATE: Okay I did upload these both to my Kindle before I finished this post.)

No comments:

Post a Comment