Tuesday, May 14, 2013

31 week check up and a false alarm

Saw the regular doctor today for a check up and another FFN test (waiting on results). No real change since last week - still 2 to 3 cm dilated and could go soon, or could hang on a few more weeks. I'm 90% effaced at this point so my cervix is a little thinner than last week. She did a quick ultrasound (#15) and babies look good.

On Mother's Day, I thought for sure my water broke. I called Darren in a panic and he rushed home from band practice. We went to Fairview Hospital but it was a false alarm. I guess that happens all the time, or at least they told me that to make me feel better. So we were in and out of the hospital within a few hours.

Still feeling about the same with awful pelvic pressure. But, we are nearly at 32 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment