Wednesday, February 11, 2015

3D Ultrasound of my big girl!

Had a growth scan earlier this week to make sure I wasn't having any placenta issues. Well baby girl is already at 3 lbs 11 oz, which puts her in the 89th percentile! I am going to have a giant baby. So I am currently 29 weeks, when I was 31 weeks with the girls they weighed in at 4 lbs (60th percentile) for Bailey and 3 lbs 13 oz (55th percentile) for Brooklyn. So this baby is a bit bigger.

Since she is growing so well it seems unlikely I am going to have any placenta issues so I won't have to have constant ultrasounds. Next appointment is at 32 weeks, then 34, the weekly starting at 36.

I also told my doctor how sick I have been since Christmas. I have a horrible cough currently. She called me in an antibiotic which I needed very badly. I'm on day 3 of augmentin, not feeling 100 percent yet but can feel some improvement. My death cough doesn't sound as violent at least.

Top left: Bailey, Top Right: Brooklyn. Bottom pictures are both new baby! They all look alike to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment