Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Snoogle, prenatal massage and the prenatal craddle

I am nervous to say it out loud but my back is actually feeling really good this week. I think its a combination of the prenatal massage I got (thank you to my brother and sister for the gift certificate!) and the prenatal cradle brace (stock photo pictured below) I've been wearing.

The other weird pregnancy contraption I bought on Amazon is the snoogle which has been amazing. I started having trouble sleeping around week 15-ish as I started getting too big to sleep on my back. I was using every pillow in the house to try and get comfortable and my cousin Alice suggested I try the snoogle. I bought it on Amazon (which was $15 cheaper than Babies R Us) and have been using it every night. Stock photo posted below in case you are wondering what the heck I am talking about.




No comments:

Post a Comment