Friday, November 14, 2014

Halloween, baby bump, more rashes, holiday photos

Oh I have been such a slacker blogger. I've decided to pull both the pregnancy and the mama of twin cards on this. And the working full time card. Life is just so busy lately.

Anyway, let's start with Halloween. We did not take the girls trick or treating last year, and even though the weather sucked and it was raining, we wanted to hit a couple houses this year. We took them to five of the neighbors houses. Guess who ate their candy? Me! Also I was pretty proud of me and Darren's costume this year.
Juno Halloween Costume

Year over Year Halloween 
So I will be 17 weeks tomorrow and I feel GIANT already. I know the doctor told me I would get big fast after the twins stretched everything out but I was still hoping to be that adorable pregnant lady. I've already been asked if I am due soon. Sigh. No. No I'm not due soon AT ALL. Oh well. The baby is healthy and I know I will take off any baby weight after the birth. I have my anatomy scan coming up next week so we find out gender soon!

We've also been having a series of rashes at our house. It started with Bailey's diaper rash (well really it started with roseola for Bailey, then roseola for Brooklyn, then mystery viral rash for Brooklyn). Bailey had a fever for an afternoon (only 102) and then got a rash all over her body a few days later. Another visit to the doctor and we found it was just viral. I guess some kids react to fevers and viruses this way. We luckily went the entire week this week without seeing the doctor. Great success! I don't know what you do as a parent if your job isn't flexible. I am very lucky that I can work from home, take a kid (or kids) to the doctor and make up any time I miss throughout the week.

Post fever rash

We had our holiday photo session last week. I am obsessed with our photographer, Leigh from Bouncing Light Photography. She did our wedding photos, the girls newborn session, our holiday photos last year and now holiday photos this year. Anyway, the girls would NOT smile. I am not exaggerating when I say they were pissed off angry the entire photo shoot. But the photos are kind of awesome that way. Like if you were walking down a dark alley and they two thug babies jumped out at you, you would be scared. My little peanuts!

Merry Christmas.


No comments:

Post a Comment