Thursday, October 24, 2013

Videos Galore

In an attempt not to over post on Facebook/Instagram (I am really trying, though it probably doesn't seem like it! I only post baby pics twice a week on Facebook, generally. Can I help it that they are so adorable?), I haven't really posted many of the videos I've taken. I am super nervous about losing my phone though (and yeah, I have everything backed up on the icloud but I don't trust it completely) so I wanted to get the videos onto YouTube so I'd have a copy there, too. Just in case my phone breaks, icloud stops working, and the backed up version on my lap top somehow erases.

Anyway, here is the YouTube link to a bunch of videos. It's all baby videos and Darren's band:
http://www.youtube.com/user/Maggsbarr/videos 

We have yet to upload any videos from our actual video camera. Yep. We are those parents that take hardly any WAY too many photos and videos. It happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment