Thursday, October 17, 2013

My latest obsession... crock pot moms

If you aren't following this page already you need to be: https://www.facebook.com/crockpotmama

I am a huge fan of the crock pot (throw everything in and let it cook while you aren't even in the kitchen? Magic.) But I struggle sometimes on knowing what combination of ingredients to put in there. I am also not a fan of any recipe that has too many ingredients or weird ingredients that I don't normally keep in my kitchen (#lazy). So this crock pot moms page on Facebook posts really easy and simple recipes that sound delicious. In fact, I have "Pork Chips Teriyaki and Pineapple" cooking right now. And I bought supplies to make the "cowboy chicken" later this week.

A sample of some of the recipes I've been screen shotting to try:



No comments:

Post a Comment