Friday, September 4, 2015

Twin fest, camping, flower girls



It's been a busy August. Being a full time working mommy with three little ones at home leaves little time for much of anything so project blog hasn't been updated in some time.

Anyway we've had a few recent big adventures!

First, my sister got married! Brooklyn and Bailey were flower girls. They did really well for only being two. Did they make it down the aisle? Yes, with assistance. I carried Bailey and Darren held Brooklyn's hand. They were so freaking adorable. We handed off all three kids to Darren's parents after the ceremony and had a much needed adults only, open bar celebration with a hotel room to our very own. It was my second favorite wedding I've ever been to (I am biased with my own wedding as the best!). Congrats to my sister Katie and new brother Tim!

Twin survival get together, Twinsburg Twins Day and camping: We had another twin survival get together with our twin parent friends (pic below). It is such a great group. We also made it out to Twinsburg for the second year in a row and camped with our a couple and their kids from our twin group. It was so fun. We left Morgan overnight with my parents (this was my first night away from here, followed closely by my second night for my sister's wedding) and it was really nice for B&B to get our full attention. I think I had the most fun playing with them in the campsite pool that I have in a long time. Also, setting up tents with four toddlers running around was interesting. It was definitely a little more challenging (but also more fun) than last year.

Pics below!



No comments:

Post a Comment